Burundi 7 Days 6 Nights Tour
Bujumbura City Tour, Visit Rusizi National Parc, Teza Tea plantation located in Kibira National Park. Overnight in Gitega.
Visit of the Gitega national Museum, Gishora royal drums sanctuary, Intore dancer’s performance, Rwihinda Birds Lake. Overnight in Kirundo.
Visit of the Ruvubu national Parc, Visit of the southernmost Source of the river Nile. Overnight in Rutana
Visit of the Karera waterfalls and the german faults, visit of Kwa Miganda Eco-cultural heritage center. Overnight in Jenda
Hiking on the highest mountain in Burundi Mount Heha, Visit of the Buta memorial site. Overnight in Buta
Hiking on mount Kibimbi in Bururi and relax in Muyange hotsprings. Evening chimpanzee trekking. Overnight in Rumonge
- - - Transport
- - - Accommodation (4 stars)
- - - Entry fees
- - - Professional driver and field guiding
- - - Water and soft beverages.
- - - Snacks where needed.
- - - Walking sticks
- - - Life jackets
- - - Waterproof plastic boots
- - International/domestic flights
- - Meals
- - Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa, etc. covid-19 test)
- - Tips (The general rule for tipping is USD 10$ per day per person)
- - Other expenses