This tour starts from the shore of Stone Town two hours before sunset.
After you step onboard the vessel, the skilled crew on board take the dhow away from the shore by means of an engine, once out in the sea the engine is shut off and during a tense moment the skilful crew put up the sail, once the sail is in favour of the wind, the guest can sit back, relax and enjoy the peacefulness of the ocean as you hear the ripple of water on the sides of the dhow as it glides swiftly through the clear turquoise water.
One can savour a glass of chilled wine, cocktail, beer or juice as you watch the magnificent Stone Town shore line as you glide by silently.
Your breath will be taken away by the wonder of the fiery golden-sun setting beyond the horizon as it makes the sky a magical canvas of shades of pinks, purples, blues and orange. As you head back for stone town the wind gently blows into the lateen sail which is truly mesmerizing.
- Cruising with wooden traditional Arabian Dhow
- Best way to view the coast of Stone Town or Kendwa & Nungwi beach
- Test the local prepared snacks & Drinks
- Sailing with Traditional boat
- Best way to see the Sunset in Zanzibar
- Traditional Coastal Music Performance